Inspection of gasoline, diesel and wind powered vessels
Professional, accurate and thorough Yacht and Small Craft inspection services. Providing informative and relevant reports that are prepared in a concise, easy to read and understand format.
Written reports that contain valuable and and accurate information that you, the boat purchaser and / or owner can really use.
No Fluff / No Filler / No Waste. We DO NOT utilize “Cookie Cutter” or “One Size Fits All” canned report programs. Written reports are as individual as each vessel and client.
Complete and thorough inspection services of Yachts and Small craft.
Gasoline, diesel and wind powered vessels.
Construction consisting of FRP (fiber reinforced plastic or Fiberglass®), composite, aluminum and steel.
Providing Survey and Inspection services of vessels up to 100′ in length.
- Pre-Purchase, Condition and Valuation, Insurance, Finance and Damage Surveys
- Pre-Purchase and Pre-Survey Inspections and Consultations
- Seller Inspections, Surveys and Consultations
- Computerized Engine Diagnostics and Evaluations utilizing Diacom® PC based software
- Hull and Deck soundings
- Structural Evaluation, Analysis and Interpretation.
- Moisture Testing
- Infrared Thermography
- Trial Runs / Sea Trials
- Detailed, Informative and Accurate written reports
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin